* Open door afternoons -Tuesdays from 2:30pm – 3:30pm. PCSO Butterfield will be joining us on 28th January, 25th february, 25th March & 22nd April 2014.
* Year 1 Blast Off for Reading Wednesday mornings 08:50-09:15.... Come and join your child for reading and writing activities.
* With the Holidays and Warmer Weather Promised
please remind your children of:
The Water Safety Code
Spot the dangers! Water may look safe, but it can be dangerous.
Learn to spot and keep away from dangers. You may swim well in a
warm indoor pool, but that does not mean that you will be able to swim
in cold water.
The dangers of water include:
· Very cold temperatures
· Hidden currents
· It can be deep
· It is difficult to estimate depth
· There may be hidden rubbish like shopping trolleys or broken glass
· It can be difficult to get out (steep slimy banks)
· No lifeguards
· Water pollution may make you illTake safety advice!
Special flags and notices may warn you of danger. Know what the signs
mean and do what they tell you.
Children should always go with an adult, not by themselves. An adult can
point out dangers or help is somebody gets into trouble.
Learn how to help!
You may be able to help yourself and others if you know what to do in an emergency.
If you see someone in difficulty, tell somebody,
preferably a Lifeguard if there is one nearby, or go to the nearest telephone, dial 999,
ask for the Police at inland water sites and the Coastguard
at the beach.
* Free School Meals
Did you know that just registering your child for Free School Meals means that the school gets extra money?
The Government is giving money to schools to help children from lower income families do their very best. This funding is called a 'Pupil Premium'. For every child registered Park Primary gets £953 this year. Enabling School to discount trips, support after School clubs etc.
For information and how to register & to view our current Menu - click here...